Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Poem Featured At Bolts of Silk!

"Attunement" is currently the featured poem at one of my favorite journals, Bolts of Silk. Yay!!! Simply go to the website and there it is:

Bolts of Silk

If you are reading this post more than a few days after it was posted, use this link instead:

Attunement at Bolts of Silk

Juliet Wilson edits this fine journal, which is approaching its 5th Anniversary. She is one of most impressive leaders for environmental protection that I know. Her own writing, as in her chapbook Unthinkable Skies, exhibits a sensuous and intimate connection to the natural world around her.

"Attunement" is one of my shortest works, and yet everything came together in a marvelous symmetry of sound, shape and meaning. I don't know how it happened. The poem just wrote itself.

Thank you for reading!

OWL

1 comment:

  1. I'm always delighted to publish your work Chris! It's great when a poem just writes itself isn't it?

    ReplyDelete