Sunday, June 24, 2012

Release: Bolts of Silk

boltsofsilk.blogspot.com

My poem "Red Squirrel" is currently featured at Bolts of Silk, one of my favorite international magazines. Nineteen of my poems are available at the site.

Speaking as someone who has studied ethics extensively (that is, I teach ethics) I will commit to saying that the editor of this journal, Juliet Wilson, is one of the most ethical people I know. She's a true leader for the protection of Earth, the wonder of its animals, and the majesty of ecosystems. If we were all like her, we wouldn't be on the verge of self-inflicted doom.

Well, back to my hibernation. I've been keeping my head it the sand. It's all too painful to face.

Go Write Something,

Owl

PS: Heck, I can't help but give a little jab: The fact we are so close to wiping each other out, that we have despoiled the beauty of our planet so selfishlessly, recklessly, and brutally, doesn't that prove human beings are stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment