Monday, January 27, 2014

Portland Press Herald Article!

The article below discusses how my poetry is featured, in conjunction with the art of Kenny Cole, in a current exhibition in the University of Maine Museum of Art's Zillman Gallery. The project is called Parabellum, and is thoroughly anti-war.

I blogged about it recently, but this Portland Press Herald article, with hundreds of Facebook recommendations, really blew me away. It includes a video of Kenny discussing the thought-process behind the concept, a mini-biography of his life, and a great deal of his philosophy and its multileveled expression:

Click here to read PPH

This is so intensely moving. I'm dumbfounded, flabbergasted, and don't know what else to say.


Fly Well In the Dark,

Owl

1 comment:

  1. excellent article, it sounds like a great exhibition, though I'm obviously too far away to get to see it!

    ReplyDelete